Friday 27 February 2015

February favourites


Well February went quickly didn't it!!!!....here's some of the things that have been floating my boat this month...

 

TAYLOR'S SWEET RHUBARB TEA 
I am not a massive fruit tea fan as I find that the flavours are often too weak but this tea is really flavoursome and sweet without being sickly. It's a limited edition teabag made by Taylor's of Harrogate , I picked this up from coop randomly and i LOVE IT. I hope I can find more of this AS IT'S AMAZING !


AVOCADOS 
I am beyond addicted to Avocados, I eat one daily. They are good for you and make your hair grow, reeeeeal well. BOOM!


PRIMARK PINEAPPLE CANDLE
Primark's new spring homeware range is really on point at the moment, they seem to have the most random candles in. I picked up this amazing ceramic pineapple candle for £2.50 i think. It's really unusual and it is a nice addition to my fireplace. It is strictly for display purposes  though as i'm a bit monica like that. 




MODELS OWN NAIL VARNISH - GUN GREY
I rediscovered this nail varnish this month, it's a great sparkly grey colour which has great coverage and dries quickly. I like wearing dark nail varnish and this is a great alternative to my usual matte black. You can get these nail varnishes from Boots and Superdrug. Try it. 


HYDRALURON 
I think this was in my last months favourites too and that's because it works. It keeps my face looking hydrated and is now an essential. I cannot rate this highly enough, still not convinced well ok then have a desert face see if i care ;) LOLZ

BOOTS BOTANICS HYDRATING EYE CREAM RADIANT YOUTH
As I'm no longer a radiant youth I need some help in the eye wrinkle department. I hate sticky eye creams and so was pleasantly surprised with the formula of this one, you only need a little bit around the eyes and it sinks into the skin well with no stickiness. I have noticed the results almost immediately and I will definitely repurchase this bad boy. Oh yeah and it's full of natural ingredients and protective ginkgo...don't get me started on ginkgo eh eh...yeah I've no idea what it is either. 

BOURJOIS BRONZING POWDER - DELICE DE POUDRE
I had been looking for a matte bronzer for a while, I was moaning about this to my friend Catherine and the babe gave me this as the shade was too dark for her; and I'm so grateful she did. It is a really lovely bronzer which gives you a nice radiant glow, the packaging is so sweet and it does smell like chocolate. I have it in shade 51 and it is now a permanent fixture in my make up. Thanks Catherine!! x

LOVE TANYA BOOK- TANYA BURR
For those of you that don't know Tanya Burr is a Youtuber and this is her lifestyle book. It ain't Pride and Prejudice but it is a lovely coffee table book. What I have been loving is the baking section of her book! So much so in fact that baking has become my new favourite thing to do, much to the joy of my work colleagues. I made her lemon cake and cookies and they were actually EDIBLE... #win
This book is not for everyone I admit but I like it so ner. 

What have you been loving this month? Leave me a comment below or get in touch on my twitter or follow me on instagram...

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment