Sunday 3 January 2016

Looking back at 2015...Amsterdam...


In October we went for a little day trip to Amsterdam...I had never been to the city before and even though it was a grey and overcast day I really enjoyed wandering around the canals and trying not to get run over by A LOT of cyclists! 





The architecture in Amsterdam is really inspiring and it's hard not to fall in love with the narrow houses...




There are loads of cute places to eat and grab a drink around the city...I thought this row of mix-match tables was so sweet. 


And it would be rude not to pop into one of the local art shops...even if the array of pens on sale was a little disappointing.


We went into this awesome vintage shop down one of the little streets (which I can't remember the name of unfortunately) and I think I will always regret not buying one of the denim jackets with the sheepskin collar...




Amsterdam is definitely somewhere I would like to go back to and maybe stay for a couple of days so I can really get to know the city...well worth a visit if you are thinking of going. We got the ferry over from Hull and it costs us £90 for two which is a very good deal! 

Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment