Monday 4 January 2016

Uni POSCA pens ♥

If you follow me on my instagram you will know how much I love uni Posca markers because I use them so much! they are such a versatile pen to use because they draw on pretty much any surface. I like to draw on glass a lot with them but I have also used them on fabric and textured black paper. 


The pens are available in different nib sizes and I have been working with the bullet nib and pin nibs...


One of my favourite ways to use these pens is on glass, you can build up the layers of ink to create a sense of dimension; which is what I did with the rams head below. You can also draw on top of the base ink with a standard fine liner. I also took the design above and applied that to different sized jars to create some tea light holders...





If you have not tried these pens before I really recommend them, they are available in Hobbycraft and I usually buy mine from ebay where they are usually under £3 a pen. If you do try them out I would love to see the results.

Amanda 



No comments:

Post a Comment