Sunday 14 December 2014

ICON...TAYLOR MOMSEN



I am pretty obsessed with Taylor Momsen from The Pretty Reckless, I love everything about her style (minus wearing lingerie out all the time) , she owns the rock grunge look and she kills it on stage too...I had the pleasure of going to her gig last week in Nottingham and as a result fell even more in love with her and her style... 

When you break it down the basics of what she wears is black, denim and leather, tight fitted tops and skirts; she's also likely to be seen in a pair of skinny jeans and a logo t shirt. Her style is really easy to emulate and adapt to life off stage...I'm not going to lie, she was a pretty big hair influence for me and let's face it you never see me out of a leather jacket....OK I ADMIT IT I WANT TO BE TAYLOR MOMSEN .... haha!


I will be featuring Taylor a lot on my blog as she inspires me so much with her hair and make-up and I really like the fact she appears to not give a f**k about what people think, sometimes when I'm feeling a bit insecure I think WHAT WOULD TAYLOR DO (WWTD)!!


I created the set below on Polyvore to give you a bit of an idea about her style, she's a total babe and well worth searching out on Pinterest. I'll leave a video from The Pretty Reckless so you can have a listen...if it ain't your thing then have a word with yourself girlfriend.

Taylor Momsen Style



No comments:

Post a Comment