Friday 2 January 2015

2015



Happy New Year!

I'm feeling really optimistic about this year, whilst that might come back to bite me on the bum I'm still going to say it! 

I'm not really one for making traditional new year's resolutions but I am a big fan of using the start of the year as a good time to re-group and plan out what I'd like to achieve for the year. 

I got myself a notebook and divided it into sections...BLOG, ART and LIFE then I started to make lists of everything I wanted to do this year, even crazy ideas that probably won't happen but hey you can still add them to the list.

One of my big goals this year is to travel more...I went on a pretty epic trip to California last year and it really sparked the travel bug within me. Places I absolutely want to visit are BERLIN and I seem to have become obsessed with wanting to go Greek Island Hopping...I also listed places in England that I have never been to and those that I have been and want to go back to, this includes BRIGHTON which I absolutely love. Check out my Travel board on Pinterest 

Another area I have big goals for is with my drawing- I want to try out new illustration techniques and try working with Indian Inks in my illustrations. I also want to build up a network of illustrators so I can learn from my peers and share tips and ideas.

I haven't included all the things that are included on my list but I hope this has given you a bit of inspiration to getting thinking about what you want to achieve this year!







No comments:

Post a Comment