Saturday 10 January 2015

YouTube ADDICTION

It's hard for me to remember a time when I wasn't addicted to watching YouTubes...and if you know me personally you will no doubt have been made to watch the odd video or 15 when you come round to my house. 

Well it got NEXT Level at Christmas after my lovely mum got me a new TV...I was able to move from my much ridiculed tiny post-it sized TV to a big badass 32' beaut...thanks mum!

Anyway in honour of this I've decided to share some of my favourite recent videos for your viewing pleasure...and if you don't watch YouTube already?! then come on down and get involved...

I think YouTube is so addictive for me because I am so gosh darn NOSY and I love picking up make-up and illustration tips from tutorials.  My favourite channels at the moment include Zoella, Helen Anderson, Essie Button and Mary Doodles. 

ENNNJJJJOOOOOOYYY







3 comments: